?

Log in

No account? Create an account
eNgS' Journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Saturday, March 6th, 2004
6:45 pm - FACT OF LIFE
GENDER

1. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

2. Smart man + smart woman = romance
Smart man + dumb woman = pregnancy
Dumb man + smart woman = affair
Dumb man + dumb woman = marriage

3. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.

4. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

5. Women look to one man to satisfy her every need. Men look to every woman to satisfy his one need.

current mood: artistic

(5 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, March 2nd, 2004
8:55 pm - "Participants" wanted
A Stanford Medical research group advertised for participants in a study of obsessive-compulsive disorder. They were looking for therapy clients who had been diagnosed with this disorder. The response was gratifying; they got 3,000 responses about three days after the ad came out. All from the same person.


current mood: dorky

(12 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, February 28th, 2004
12:28 am - On the Psychologist's Couch


current mood: contemplative

(comment on this)

Thursday, August 7th, 2003
1:30 am - Would u go back?
You have this friend since elementary and after college the both of you never talk to each other or call each other anymore. But she is someone really special to you, and you're someone very special to her too.. 5 years later you receive a phone call from her...

"hi Michelle i'll visit you" she said


"hi, Leah, when?" you asked her


"just wait for me" she replied....


it seems weird but you prepared for her coming anyways.One rainy night you heard a knock on the door. And you're surprised to see that it's your friend Leah.Losing touch for 5 yrs. is long so the both of you talked about everything... The both of you even went to your room upstairs. Suddenly there's a brown-out. So the 2 of you talked in candle light. then the phone rang.....

"i'll just get the phone downstairs" you said since there's no phone upstairs.


"no, don't get it, we're in the middle of our girl talk" she said


"it might be important," you said "okay if you say so, but promise me you'll be back.." she said. So you promised her a million times that you'll be back. Then you ran downstairs to answer the phone...


"hello," you said


"hi, is this Michelle?" the person in the other line asked "yeah," you said wondering who is it


"i called in behalf of Leah's family, they had a tragic accident and her parents are in the hospital right now..." he continued


"and leah?" you asked forgetting that leah's upstairs.


"she died.." he said, then he hanged up. you slowly put the phone down and looked at the long stairs...


WUD U GO BACK? as you promised...


current mood: scared
Saturday, June 7th, 2003
9:33 am - A short, hot love story
I shall seek and find you...
I shall take you to bed and control you...
I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you grunt and groan...
I will make you beg for mercy...
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I leave you...

And you will be weak for days.

All my love,
The Flu

current mood: happy
Sunday, February 9th, 2003
2:45 am - Quote on Love
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easliy angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

- The Bible : 1 Corinthians 13:4 -

current mood: hopeful

(2 comments | comment on this)

Monday, February 3rd, 2003
10:33 pm - Dear Friend
I like to start as if were already in a middle of a conversation. I'd like to pretend that we're the oldest and closest friends, as oppose to what we both are, strangers that would never know each other. "What will I write to you today?" I stare at my computer screen, having my hands next to the keyboard thinking, shall I share with you my life? But then again, I sit on my chair thinking, you will be there to listen. So... I shall start by letting you know my heart awaits to share with you my joys, laughters, fears, angers, and more. Till then...

current mood: excited

(11 comments | comment on this)


> top of page
LiveJournal.com